Every year, the online gambling industry rakes in billions of dollars from around the world. Popular online casinos generate over $100 million in monthly revenues. In the past year, Bitcoin casinos have emerged as a significant contributor to these revenues. The rampant growth in Bitcoin prices has driven its widespread adoption in the gambling community. Professional gamblers, who were unable to visit physical casinos during the pandemic-hit lockdown, have made their living through Bitcoin casinos.
In 2020, dozens of Bitcoin casinos have emerged, each offering a new gambling experience for players. As these crypto casinos attract millions of players online, gambling experts see a potential in Bitcoin casinos becoming the future of online gambling. Let’s look at what makes Bitcoin casinos a promising venture in the future of the online gambling market.
What to Consider Before Placing a Bet at a Bitcoin Casino?
Multiple factors have driven the demand for Bitcoin casinos over other types of online gambling platforms. Here are the top factors that players consider before placing their bets at Bitcoin casinos.
- User Ratings: Online casinos provide a wide range of services to the players. Apart from their gaming variations, online casinos need to maintain a decent level of user experience. To understand how players feel about an online casino, it is important to check the user reviews. This is one of the key factors driving the popularity of Bitcoin casinos. Today, millions of players have engaged with games offered by Best Bitcoin Casinos and betted large amounts of money through cryptocurrencies. Their experience shared through user reviews is void of any fraudulent instance caused by the Bitcoin casino. Top Bitcoin casinos have become quite trustworthy, garnering a 4+ star rating through user reviews.
- Winning Odds: The majority of games running on online casinos apply the same rules accepted universally. However, some casinos defy traditional gambling rules to help the players with the odds of winning. Bitcoin gambling websites are among those online casinos that register a high rate of winning. More than 95% of players in Bitcoin casinos win big during their daily activities. The casinos also improve the skills of the players in handling randomized odds of winning. The house edges of Bitcoin casinos are much lower compared to physical casinos. According to a popular Bitcoin casino website, the house barely makes 2% of the winnings in blackjack, poker, and other table games.
- Security: All Bitcoin casinos are located offshore, particularly in countries with flexible gambling commissions. The prevalent use of cryptocurrencies instigates the adoption of a high level of security. Bitcoin casinos are fortified with blockchain technologies that provide end-to-end encryption to the flow of transactional data. The casinos conduct extensive background checks for players. Their approval processes are at par with global Bitcoin gambling standards. Licensed Bitcoin casinos provide complete protection to the funds of the players. SSL encryptions, trusted web certifications, and the implementation of Provably Fair Gaming algorithms keeps all things legitimate with Bitcoin casinos.
- Bonuses: Bitcoin casinos provide lucrative bonuses and offer to their players. The sign-up bonuses attract new players and help them compete in this hyper-competitive market. Top Bitcoin casinos also provide investment offers to players who have recently adopted BTC holdings.
- Accepted Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin casinos are not limited by the use of Bitcoin cryptocurrency. These casinos also accept fiat currencies such as US dollars and Euros. Besides accepting BTC tokens as the primary form of payment, Bitcoin casinos support transactions of popular cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and Bitcoin Cash, among others.
Let’s have a look at some of the most popular Bitcoin casinos in the world.
Top 5 Popular Bitcoin Casinos
Concurrent to the widespread adoption of blockchain technologies in business sectors, the crypto casino market is also booming rapidly. Bitcoin casinos are growing at an astronomical rate, similar to the growth of the value of Bitcoins. While there are dozens of sites available, the following five Bitcoin casinos are the most trusted platforms considered by players worldwide.
These top Bitcoin casinos adhere to the rules and regulations set by leading cryptocurrency gambling commissions in Europe. They provide a seamless and secure gambling experience with games such as blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker, and even bingo.
Why Bitcoin Casinos are the Future of Online Gambling
In less than a year, Bitcoin casinos have emerged as the sought-after destinations for professional gamblers. Players have made millions from these platforms. People new to online gambling appreciate the better odds for winnings that these Bitcoin casinos offer. Provably Fair Gaming algorithms integrated into Bitcoin casinos, ensure fair and discrete gameplay. While these casinos are yet to get legalized in the US and other developed gambling markets, their practical benefits help them get accepted by sports bettors and high-rolling gamblers worldwide. In the years to come, advanced blockchain technologies will make Bitcoin casinos more regulated and legalized, even in the US.
Predicting the Future of Bitcoin Casinos
According to Forbes, Bitcoin is predicted to gain a robust growth in its value for the next couple of decades. The incredible rate at which Bitcoin prices are surging is attesting to the popularity of Bitcoin casinos. One cannot predict the future accurately; however, Bitcoin casinos certainly stand a strong chance of dominating the online gambling industry.
A steady rise in cryptocurrency startups could also serve as an impactful force driving the growth of Bitcoin casinos. As real money gets digitized, society is expected to become perhaps ready for a crypto gambling era. Players will realize that gambling is, in one way or another, always risky, which would eliminate their apprehensions regarding Bitcoin casinos and encourage them to strive for higher odds of winning.